The Holland Chorale does not have a separate advisory board to ensure program accessibility, however the Board of Directors and Operation Committee maintain our commitment to providing an accessible experience for our singers and patrons through the following:
- All venues are wheelchair accessible, have approved elevators, ramps, and seating for the disabled.
- We provide large print programs, and song lyrics for audience members who request them.
- All venues have assisted hearing loop installed for the hearing impaired.
- We welcome singers of various abilities and disabilities and currently have a singer with autism, senior citizens who require a little extra “guidance” and others with physical limitations.
- We allow singers to sit instead of stand while performing if needed, and provide easy access to the stage with a large adaptable platform.